Application Process & Deposit
To secure an apartment, you must complete the online application form or downloadable application form, pay the application fee, and if your application is accepted, pay the security deposit.
- Complete the online application form below; OR
- Complete the PDF application and email to email@example.com.
A one-time $35.00 application fee is required for all applications. One application is required for each adult tenant. This can be paid when completing the online application form. Alternatively, if you apply via the PDF application, please call our office to complete payment.
If your application is accepted, you must pay the security deposit to secure the unit. The deposit fee is typically equal to one month’s rent, however, depending upon the applicant’s qualifications, a double deposit may be required.
Additional Application Information:
- College Students: If you are a college student, we will reserve an apartment for you well in advance of the school year. Call us at (218) 755-9500 and we can fiII you in on the details.
- Pet/ESA Owners: We have select apartment units that are either dog-friendly or cat-friendly, subject to availability. This includes the required reasonable accommodations for ESA’s. Please indicate on your application if you intend to bring an animal, ESA or otherwise. *Current and verifiable documentation for an ESA or service animal is required before the application can be fully processed.
- Lease Renewal: After completing a 1-year lease, you can either sign for another year or continue on a month-by-month basis.
Before You Apply:
Before you apply, please be sure you meet the application parameters. We look for combined NET income to be at least 3x the rent rate, credit to be above 650, and employment to be local. We are currently not accepting vouchers. If you are a young adult just starting to build credit, feel free to contact us on your options.
Questions about what’s required for our application process?
Please contact us for more information.
1 Bedroom – $850-900/month
2 Bedroom – $950-1,000/month
3 Bedroom – $1,050-1,100/month
4 Bedroom – $1,200-1,400/month
House – $1,650/month